Pharmacy Opening Times for Jubilee Bank Holiday
Click on link for more information Pharmacy Opening - Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday 2022 .pdf
Jubilee Bank Holiday Opening Times
The Surgery will be CLOSED on Thursday 2nd June 2022 and Friday 3rd June 2022 for the Queens Jubilee Bank Holiday.
We will re-open on Monday 6th June 2022 at 08:30 am
For all Out of Hours Emergencies please call NHS 111
Childhood illnesses are rising as restrictions ease and people mix more. For the majority of children these illnesses will not be serious and they will soon recover following rest and fluids. You can make sure you know how to care for your unwell child and when it’s important to get help by visiting:
Your NHS is here for you.
Patients, visitors and staff must continue to wear face coverings unless they are exempt and follow social distancing measures in healthcare settings. If you have an appointment at the surgery, please come on your own where possible
Covid 19 cases are on the rise. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, please DO NOT attend the surgery
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
You can obtain a free Covid test using this link: https://www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test.
If you are attending the surgery for an appointment you must wear a mask or face covering in the waiting room and also in your consultation. If you do not have a mask, the surgery will provide you with one unless you have an exemption.
COVID-19 - Face masks or coverings
Face masks or coverings must be worn at all times when you enter the building. If you have an appointment at the surgery, please try not to arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Thank You.
How to cancel my appointment;
- online via patient access/NHS App
- reply 'cancel' from your appointment reminder text message
- phone the 24 hour cancellation line 020 8049 2512