Coaching for Health & Wellbeing
Coaching for Health & Wellbeing is a Free Service open to anyone registered with a GP in City and Hackney over the age of 18. You can refer yourself or ask your GP or healthcare worker to refer you.
Helping you take charge
Worried about your health and wellbeing? Are you living with or concerned about developing a health condition?
Health Coaches help you to take charge by:
- Listening to what’s important to you.
- Helping you to build confidence, knowledge and skills to take care of your health and wellbeing.
- Working with you to find reliable information and activities.
- Connecting you with people who have similar experiences.
Coaches offer support in person, by phone or online
- One-to-one support to get to know what works for you, your hopes and goals and what’s stopping you from taking steps forward, without judgement.
- Support to get active, eat well, protect your emotional wellbeing, find or reconnect with interests and support networks.
- Help to find advice or guidance for practical day-to-day issues.
- Work with your healthcare team, complementing your existing support.
Not sure if the service can help you? Request a call back for a chat and to find the right support for you.
Telephone: 020 3559 9234