What Covid-19 means for your repeat prescriptions and how your requests will be processed during the outbreak:
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak if you need to reorder your repeat medicines please order via online app or by email or telephone – do not visit the surgery.
- Upon receipt of online / phone request the prescription will be sent to the pharmacy
- Please allow 48-72 hours before collecting your medicines.
- If you are unable to collect or unwell, please send a carer or a representative.
- The prescription issued will be for the same amounts you have had before.
- You should not order your medicines more than 7 days before you are due to run out.
- You should continue taking and ordering your medicines as usual.
- Please do not ask your practice to increase amounts of medicines as this may lead to drug shortages.