Repeat medication are items which appear on the right-hand side of your prescription. (You may have other medication which has not been classed as a repeat by your doctor, even if you are taking it over a long period of time).
Please use the NHS App to order your repeat medication or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your online request, the prescription will be processed and sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- Please allow 48 hours before collecting your medicines.
- If you are unwell or unable to collect, please send a carer or a representative.
- The prescription issued will be for the same amounts you have had before.
- You should not order medicines more than 7 days before you are due to run out.
- You should continue taking and ordering your medicines as usual.
- Please do not ask your practice to increase amounts of medicines.
Please note: We do not accept prescription request over the telephone.
Please allow two working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.