WELCOME TO SOMERFORD GROVE PRACTICE
Somerford Grove Practice, in Stoke Newington, provides high quality healthcare to patients in the practice area. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service. Our website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice such as opening hours and how to book an appointment. The website also has links to online services which include Patient Access as well as the Online Consult service.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
COVID-19: ORDERING YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
What Covid-19 means for your repeat prescriptions and how your requests will be processed during the outbreak:
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak if you need to reorder your repeat medicines please order via online app or by email or telephone – do not visit the surgery.
- Upon receipt of online / phone request the prescription will be sent to the pharmacy
- Please allow 48-72 hours before collecting your medicines.
- If you are unable to collect or unwell, please send a carer or a representative.
- The prescription issued will be for the same amounts you have had before.
- You should not order your medicines more than 7 days before you are due to run out.
- You should continue taking and ordering your medicines as usual.
- Please do not ask your practice to increase amounts of medicines as this may lead to drug shortages.
CARE OPINION - WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK!
The Care Opinion service allows you to tell us abut your experiences with the practice. Your feedback allows us to know what we did well and what we can improve on to provide better care to all our patients.
(Site updated 07/04/2020)